Located in three countries, we are a high-tech digital asset investment firm, with an established track record of delivering fixed rate returns to our members. We are experiencing a high period of growth, which has created an opening for a Finance and Administration Officer. An initial requirement of 2-3 days per week is available, with a progression to 5 days a week for the right candidate.
- Provide support in areas of administration, finance, and records management.
- Support and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for and contribute to continual process improvement.
- Work collaboratively in a team, but also work autonomously.
- Operate within a relationship-based culture, involving active and regular communication, where management are supported to deliver expected outcomes.
- Capable of producing monthly management accounts and other adhoc board reports.
- Understanding of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Knowledge of all aspects of payroll including PAYG tax and super.
- Ability to conduct credit card and bank account reconciliations.
- Excellent analytical approach and attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritise workload, whilst demonstrating solid time management, in addition to sound organising skills.
- Proficiency in implementing robust processes and controls, including excellent record keeping.
- Contribute to a positive workplace culture, whilst working autonomously and within a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially strong Excel, and Word