Located across three countries and headquartered overlooking the beach, we are a high-tech digital asset investment firm going from strength to strength. Due to a high period of growth and success, we’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to recruit and onboard high-performing candidates.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing end-to-end recruitment activities across the business while partnering with internal stakeholders to deliver our talent acquisition processes and training. We are an expert in our field and are searching for someone who has mastered their craft to join the team!
As an advocate for employer branding, you will be committed to providing a positive candidate and hiring manager experience, and regularly review opportunities for improvement. A passion for overcoming new challenges, embrace change, and are comfortable navigating through ambiguity in a fast-moving sales culture will be essential for success.
- Use sourcing tools to proactively seek potential talent such as SEEK premium talent search and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Engagement in the local area for your region to promote our employment opportunities.
- Pro-actively seeking out local level partnerships to build talent pools and pipelines of high-quality candidates.
- Create advertising strategies that attract best-in-field applicants.
- Development week and monthly reports that identify any recruitment trends or challenges, with solutions for overcoming them.
- Partner with stakeholders to upskill and improve capability through refined recruitment and selection practices.
Ideally, you will have:
- Proven experience within the recruitment industry, preferably in an internal recruitment role.
- Established network of professionals.
- Ability to use market data effectively to attract potential candidates.
- Strong stakeholder management and proven business partnering ability.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, multi-site organisation.
- Adaptable, flexible, resilient attitude towards performance and delivery.