We’re on the hunt for a passionate and motivated marketing graduate with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Someone who would love to kick off their career with one of Australia’s leading digital assets firm is our ideal candidate. If that’s you, then we’d love to chat!
We’ve got the perfect opportunity for a recent Marketing graduate to join our team in the role of Marketing Assistant. You’ll gain invaluable marketing experience and work in a fast-paced and supportive environment with a fantastic team of enthusiastic and driven marketers who live and breathe their craft.
Our stunning office overlooks the beach, and our culture has been described by past and present team members as ‘fun, supportive, and hard working’. Our half day Fridays and pinball machine can back this up!
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications specialising in Marketing (or similar)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Creative and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organisation and time-management skills
- Hands on experience with social media platforms (personal use is fine – we can train you on the corporate side of things)
Not required, but is a plus if you also have:
- Experience with common online marketing and sales tools such as WordPress, Unbounce, Google Ads, Canva, etc
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience
- Related job and internship experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Graphic design and/or videography experience (or even you’ve just an eye for identifying impactful design, we can upskill you)
Most importantly you will need to:
- Have an absolute passion for learning, for both yourself and others
- Be open minded and happy to jump into anything and everything asked of you – you’ll view all experiences (both the big and the small) as learning opportunities
- Be team oriented – you will love working with and learning from others